replica christain louboutin
replica shoes christian louboutin
Counterweight Ltd. spun out from the Robert Gordon University in September 2011, selling programmes for the management of overweight and obesity.
- Counterweight research began in 2000 involving collaboration between seven UK Universities.
- Research involved assessing the burden of overweight and obesity in the NHS, and development and evaluation of three novel weight management programmes
replica christian louboutin shoes uk
- Aimed at a moderate weight loss of 5-10% and has demonstrated evidence of both clinical and cost effectiveness.
- It is a structured weight management intervention delivered over a 12-month period, using behavioural strategies to assist people change their lifestyle
The second development is Counterweight Plus:
- A programme aimed at 15% weight loss or more for individuals with a higher BMI.
- This programme involves a total diet replacement phase over 12 weeks, followed by stepped, structured food re-introduction and then a weight maintenance phase over 18-months.
The third development is Counterweight Families:
- A novel intervention for adults and children delivered over 12-months