- Zest of half a lemon, finely grated
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 heaped tsp lemon curd
- 1 heaped tbsp reduced-fat cream cheese
- 75g blueberries
- 2 rough oatcakes, crushed
- In bowl combine the lemon zest, lemon curd and cream cheese.
- Gently crush half the blueberries with a fork and add in the lemon juice.
- Place in the remaining blueberries to the cream cheese and lemon curd mixture.
- Layer the crushed blueberries at the bottom of a glass cup.
- Next, add in the lemon cheese mixture, finish with oatcake crumbs and top with lemon zest and a blueberry.