Nutritional informationPer serving
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped mango, fresh or frozen
- Desiccated coconut to serve
1. Mix the coconut milk, chia seeds, honey and vanilla extract together in a glass bowl.
2. Refrigerate the above together for approx 15 minutes and then mix again.
3. Cover the bowl and return to the fridge for 2-3 hours (or even overnight!).
4. Once set, layer the chia pudding with the chopped mango in glasses and decorate with desiccated coconut on top.