- 1 cup long-grain rice
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 broccoli head, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 250g mushrooms, quartered
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1 red chilli, sliced
1. Bring a large pan of water to the boil and boil the rice for 20 mins or until tender.
2. As the rice is boiling, heat 1 tbsp oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the broccoli and 3 tbsp boiling water and cook for 5 mins or until the broccoli is getting soft.
3. Add the garlic and mushrooms and fry for 5 mins until the vegetables have softened. Stir through the sweet chilli sauce and the spring onions.
4. Put the rice and vegetables into 4 bowls.
5. Heat the remaining 1 tbsp oil over a high heat (you can use the same pan). Crack in the eggs and fry for 3 mins or until cooked as desired.
6. Top each bowl with an egg, sprinkle over the red chilli and drizzle with sweet chilli sauce.