- 40g raw oats
- 125g fat free natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ tbsp granulated sweetener
- ½ lemon juice and zest
- 2 eggs
- 40g raspberries (or berry of choice)
1. Preheat the oven to 180°.
2. Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl, leaving out ¼ of the raspberries (to sprinkle on top!).
3. Pour all of the mixture into an oven friendly dish or ramekin and sprinkle the remaining raspberries on top. We advise you to place the dish in a baking tray, so you don't end up with a messy oven if it rises too much.
4. Bake for 35 minutes or until the top of the oats are golden brown but the middle still has a slight wobble.
5. Serve with some fresh fruits and a spoonful of fat free yoghurt. Enjoy! You can switch up the toppings of your baked oats, why not try blueberries and banana or strawberries and dark chocolate?