Chicken Stir Fry
Nutritional Information (per serve)
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 480g (4 medium fillets) chicken breast, no skin
- 240g raw pasta
- 1 large carrots
- 1 medium yellow bell peppers
- 1 medium onion
- 80g courgette
- 120g (½ head) broccoli
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 clove / 1 tsp garlic (more if desired)
- 2cm (thumb size) / 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Step 1: Preparing the pasta
- In a medium to large pot, boil water.
- Add pasta to water once boiling and cook until al dente.
Step 2: Prepare your vegetables
- Carrots: Thinly slice into circles or julienne.
- Yellow bell peppers: Thinly julienne.
- Courgette: Slice into thin circles.
- Onions: Slice into small cubes.
- Tomato: Slice into small cubes.
- Broccoli: Separate into individual florets.
- Steam the carrots and broccoli in a microwavable container with a splash of water for 4 minutes.
Step 3: Preparing the stirfry
- Place a large pan or wok on the stove on medium to high heat.
- Once the pan is hot, add the oil, onions, garlic and ginger.
- Once the onions become translucent add the chicken and cook through.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, add the bell pepper, courgette and tomato. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Next add the pasta, broccoli, carrots, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add salt and pepper as needed. Split 4 ways evenly and enjoy!
- Low fat
- May contain eggs
Apr 17, 2023 • Posted by Grace Saunders
I like to add a little potato – makes it exciting!
Oct 25, 2022 • Posted by thesaunderschild
This looks so tasty. I love to make salads as well. 🥦 🥬 🥑
My favourite one as of late is diced pear and apple, with raw cashews, dried cranberries, red onion pieces, and broccoli florets, with a sweet, yogurt and honey based dressing. 🍽️