Pumpkin spiced latte
Serving size: 1 latte
Nutritional informationPer serving
- 230ml brewed coffee (or 1–2 shots of espresso)
- 120 ml unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup (or sweetener of choice) sprinkle of cinnamon
1. With a handheld frother or blender: In a cup or sauce pan, mix together almond milk and pumpkin. Cook on medium heat on the stove top or microwave for 30-45 seconds.
2. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla, spices and sweetener, place in a cup and use a frother to foam the milk. You can also use a blender, process for 30 seconds or until foamy.
3. Pour coffee into a large mug, add the foamy milk mixture on top. Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!