Blueberry lemon cheesecake
- Zest of half a lemon, finely grated
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 heaped tsp lemon curd
- 1 heaped tbsp reduced-fat cream cheese
- 75g blueberries
- 2 rough oatcakes, crushed
- In bowl combine the lemon zest, lemon curd and cream cheese.
- Gently crush half the blueberries with a fork and add in the lemon juice.
- Place in the remaining blueberries to the cream cheese and lemon curd mixture.
- Layer the crushed blueberries at the bottom of a glass cup.
- Next, add in the lemon cheese mixture, finish with oatcake crumbs and top with lemon zest and a blueberry.
Aug 04, 2022 • Posted by Carmelina
Hello, this dessert looks lovely and will try it. Thank you.
I made one similar- Sugar free yoghurt and jelly cut up banana and strawberries and crumble some oat biscuits or fruit and fibre cereal over the top absolutely delicious. No sure how many calories but it’s not a lot using sugar free items.