- 225g quinoa
- 25g butter
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 400g chicken mini fillets
- 1½ tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 300g vine tomato, roughly chopped
- Handful pitted black olives
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- Small bunch mint leaves, chopped
- Juice and zest ½ lemon
1. Cook the quinoa according to the pack instructions, then rinse in cold water and drain thoroughly.
2. Mix the butter, chilli and garlic into a paste. Toss the chicken fillets in 2 tsp of the olive oil with some seasoning. Place on a hot griddle pan and cook for 3-4 mins each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate, dot with the spicy butter and set aside to melt.
3.Next, pour the tomatoes, olives, onion, feta and mint into a bowl. Toss in the cooked quinoa. Stir through the remaining olive oil, lemon juice and zest, and season. Serve with the chicken fillets on top, drizzled with any buttery chicken juices. Enjoy!